Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nothing is Wasted

"In the hands of our Redeemer nothing is wasted. 
It's from the deepest wounds that beauty finds a place to bloom." - Jason Gray

If I am really honest, I have a hard time worshiping without tears flowing lately. I feel like I crumbled into pieces this summer and God's still working with the broken pieces of my heart. I frequently come straight back to this song when my heart needs encouragement. The words speak reality and hope.  (And it has a beautiful piano part - enjoy!)


I'm determined to have this said of me...

That I believed and worshiped 
Even on the hard days
Through the hard journeys


I know for certain God's got it. 

Oh friend, any tough road you walk...walk with Him.  I'm still in the mud. Still broken.  And not sure why the tough things were part of His plan for us.  But I know He's with me, using it to make me stronger and teaching me more of how great and amazing my Heavenly Father truly is!

-Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment